Order Form

Name:
Email Address:
Item Name
Handphone Number
Address (only for postage)
Delivery Method Pos Express
Pos Laju
Registered Post
COD(Cheras Leisure Mall)
Payment Method Maybank
Paypal
COD(Cheras Leisure Mall)

Create a web form here

Saturday 3 August 2013

#035 M.A.C Lipstick - Candy Yum Yum (brand new without box)

FREE POS LAJU with this purchase

A very popular and sought after lipstick shade! It's quite a neon pink that doesn't look trashy nor cheap. But I'm letting it go because I've never worn it out before :) Brand new without the box! I bought it online after trying it instore. It's got a matte texture so it's best to put on some lipbalm before applying. The salesgirl told me matte lipsticks are more lasting, though.

Google for swatches to see how it looks like on lips.



Going for RM45 (bought for RM60)

1 comment:

  1. hye still available?? pm me for good price
    hezhezryn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete