Order Form

Name:
Email Address:
Item Name
Handphone Number
Address (only for postage)
Delivery Method Pos Express
Pos Laju
Registered Post
COD(Cheras Leisure Mall)
Payment Method Maybank
Paypal
COD(Cheras Leisure Mall)

Create a web form here

Monday 23 December 2013

#100 cartier inspired ring (set of 3)

Comes in a set of 3! :) I've never worn them out (an impulsive buy...) because I'm not much of a ring person (much prefer necklaces!). It's brand new and I'm letting it go :)

Wear them as a stack or on different fingers!

Size: (circumference): 17.5mm
Going for RM20 only (free pos laju across Malaysia)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I replied to your mail 2 weeks ago already. Been waiting for your reply :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi I'm from singapore! what color is this? rose gold or gold? shipping to singapore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :D it's rose gold :D yup I do ship to singapore :)

      Delete