Order Form

Name:
Email Address:
Item Name
Handphone Number
Address (only for postage)
Delivery Method Pos Express
Pos Laju
Registered Post
COD(Cheras Leisure Mall)
Payment Method Maybank
Paypal
COD(Cheras Leisure Mall)

Create a web form here

Monday 29 July 2013

#028 iPhone 4/4s casings

As you can see in the photo, I am a Rilakkuma kinda girl :P I changed my phone at the beginning of this year so I'm selling all my pretty casings at a cheap price. My most used is the first Rilakkuma casing on the top left. All casings fit iPhone 4 and 4s! :)

Top left (Brown Rilakkuma with ears) - firm but flexible material - RM7
Middle on top (chocolate bar) - silicone (soft) RM10 
Top left (green and pink) - hard casing - RM10
Bottom left - (Korillakuma with ears) - firm but flexible material - RM10
middle bottom - (Korillakuma 3D case) - firm with silicone touch finish - RM20 (bought for around RM50)
bottom left (Rilakkuma) - silicone - RM10

Except the 3D korilakkuma, buy any two for RM15 only! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment