Order Form

Name:
Email Address:
Item Name
Handphone Number
Address (only for postage)
Delivery Method Pos Express
Pos Laju
Registered Post
COD(Cheras Leisure Mall)
Payment Method Maybank
Paypal
COD(Cheras Leisure Mall)

Create a web form here

Wednesday 31 July 2013

#030 Supre Loose tank top

I own my fair share of loose tank tops, and I've barely won this one, so I'm letting it go. It's a lovely pastel yellow colour that sits on most skin tones! :D I love pastel shades :) Best to be worn with an inner layer such as a spaghetti strapped top or a tube top.

If you're looking for a rugged look, I suggest knotting the ends of the top together to the side (my favourite!) and wear it with a pair of ripped denims + your favourite sneakers.

The back is knotted! and this material is uber soft. 

Tagged Size XS
Fits UK6-UK10
Going for RM30 (bought for RM60 after conversion from australian dollars)

No comments:

Post a Comment